Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

NFL Playoff Predictions

Which teams do you think will make the NFL playoffs and how the playoffs will play out.

Here are my predictions in seed order:

NFC

1-Saints
    2-Giants
    3-Packers
    4-Rams
    5-Falcons
    6-Eagles

AFC

1-Pats
    2-Steelers
    3-Colts
    4-Chiefs
    5-Jets
    6-Ravens

Wild Card Round:

Packers over Eagles, Falcons over Rams, Jets over Chiefs and Ravens over Colts.

Divisional Round:

Saints over Falcons, Packers over Giants, Pats over Ravens, Steelers over Jets.

League Championship Games:

Packers over Saints, Pats over Steelers.

Super Bowl:

Packers over Pats.

Banned

Thumbs up Re: NFL Playoff Predictions

9-3, first place, and STILL nobody respects the Bears. Too bad, because they will still be playing in January!

Dave Miedema

Banned

Re: NFL Playoff Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    9-3, first place, and STILL nobody respects the Bears. Too bad, because they will still be playing in January!

Dave Miedema
    I don't think they will make it because of their schedule. They are a game up on Green Bay but they have to play the Pats, Vikings, Jets and the Pack in Green Bay. The Pack have the Lions, Pats, Giants and Bears.
    I predict the Bears beat the Vikes and lose to the Pats and Jets (I can't see them scoring much against the Jets defense) and the Pack beat the Lions (a gimme) and Giants (they will torch them like the Cowboys did) while also losing to the Pats. Then in the last game I think the Pack wins on their own field because they are the more talented overall team. I am not taking anything away from the Bears this year a 10 win team will miss the NFC playoffs though and I see them as the most likely candidate. The Giants are far from a great team but they have the Vikes and a rematch with the Skins plus a home game with the Eagles (which they will be extremely motivated to win because they hate each other) so I see them getting 11 wins and even if they get 10 and don't win their division and the Bears get 10 also the Giants are in on the tiebreaker because they won the head to head matchup.

If the Bears loose to the Pats this Sunday, they will be higly motivated to win at home against the Jets. The Bears will not loose at home to the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBears54 View Post
    If the Bears loose to the Pats this Sunday, they will be higly motivated to win at home against the Jets. The Bears will not loose at home to the Jets.
    I forgot to mention why they won't loose to the Jets. It's because I'll be at the game! They can't loose the only game I go to this year!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaBears54 View Post
    I am not saying it is impossible the Ravens and Pack beat the Jets with very little scoring. They very well may. It will be a good game have a blast at it.

Rams in the playoffs?? Woooohooo!!!!

Banned

Smile Re: NFL Playoff Predictions

Just reported on Fox Sports: Patriots LB Brandon Spikes has been suspended for the rest of the regular season for taking a banned substance. He is unlikley to appeal and, unless he does, will begin the suspension for Sunday's game against the Bears. He will be eligible to return for the Pats' first playoff game.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post

Dave Miedema
    After yesterday it's tough to even consider respecting the bears. Good teams don't lose by 30 on their home field. That was bad 9-3 team

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Which teams do you think will make the NFL playoffs and how the playoffs will play out.

Here are my predictions in seed order:
    Packers over Giants

Packers over the Giants?

Really?