Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Pawn Stars tonight: Braves world series rings

A friend of mine went out there. Everything is rehearsed before it's filmed for the show. As for the rings, I thought it was a generous offer, after all, the rings were from a staff member.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    The signed Gehrig jersey that they bought had three LOAs - AAU and STATs. They didn't show the third but would bet a Morales letter or Frangiapani COA.
    Which is odd cause that same jersey is still for sale on the guys site who brought the jersey in. I seen the link a few months back, looks as if the pawn shop either never bought it or returned it.

http://sports.ha.com/common/view_ite...4&Lot_No=80073

A set of Staff Braves championship rings did not sell at a top offer of $25k from Heritage.

At the National I talked to a guy whose whole business was rings and he could have got staff rings for much much less. He had one from the 1992 NL championship for $2500.

Just some more info......
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

I love this show, but when it comes to baseball stuff they do a horrible job and finding out if its real. They once had a signed mantle ball on a bud seling OMLB, when he died before seling was commissioner and they said it was real...

Drew Max is a Christopher Morales Clone. AAU is infecting E-bay ....AGAIN. AAU was on the old banned list, but some how, this complete loser is not listed on E-bay's new banned list that came out a few months ago.

Still on the approved list is Global GAI, which we all know is jost one big scam and a complete joke.

You would be hard pressed to find A legitamte autograph with that boob Drew Max-AAU on it. They are a breeding ground for forgeries ala STAT, TTA, GAI, Burcyzk.

While I love the pawn Stars, the fact that he is right in Vegas is convenient and nothing more. They can not know that he is nothing more than a footnote to forgeries. He has rehabilitated his reputation apparently, when he should actually be in jail.

Banned

Pawnstars do sell on eBay under user id goldsilverpawn