Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cliff Lee is going to sign with Philly

Nothing is being reported yet, but expect Cliff Lee to sign with Philly.

That's all my sayin'

Cheers!

Re: Cliff Lee is going to sign with Philly

Wow, good for cliff lee. We will miss him in Ranger town, but Im glad the rangers didnt tie up that much money for a guy as old as lee. He passed up going to the oldest team in baseball for the second oldest one. Phillies will probably win it next year, and i bet the yankees dont make the playoffs.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

hate to take a line from the chi sox but, we look up, you can take him off the boaaaaard, yes! thank god........... we are rid if this over paid old dude. amazing what a few good post-season starts can earn you

Banned

wow this is the first time i think someone ever passed up forty plus million. great move the phils have been a pitcher short for the last two years not anymore. they made up last year's big mistake of dealing him. this contract looks great because all he has to do is be the number 2 guy the pippen to roys jordan and no other number 2 starter in baseball is in cliffs league. the yanks must be going off the wall right now they cant even give their money away they may not even make the playoffs as the wild card could easily come from the central and boston looks far ahead of them. i predict they dont get grienke either because the royals know they have overrated prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    wow this is the first time i think someone ever passed up forty plus million. great move the phils have been a pitcher short for the last two years not anymore. they made up last year's big mistake of dealing him. this contract looks great because all he has to do is be the number 2 guy the pippen to roys jordan and no other number 2 starter in baseball is in cliffs league. the yanks must be going off the wall right now they cant even give their money away they may not even make the playoffs as the wild card could easily come from the central and boston looks far ahead of them. i predict they dont get grienke either because the royals know they have overrated prospects.

Yankees must turn their attention on the next big free agent pitcher available Carl Pavano
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

I am literally stunned by this...

Halladay
    Lee
    Oswalt
    Hamels
    and... Who cares

I know the games still have to be played, but that has to be one of the best on paper rotations ever
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

I saw The report Late Last Night And was so Surprised.That Staff Is going To The Best Staff Period.Who Knows Cliff Lee could Win 20 Games There.

Banned

Question Re: Cliff Lee is going to sign with Philly

Quote Originally Posted by metsbats View Post
    Yankees must turn their attention on the next big free agent pitcher available Carl Pavano
    Pavano is a quality moundsman again, but do you think the Yankees would try to rely on him again after he gave them virtually nothing in return on a huge contract several years ago?

Dave Miedema

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Pavano is a quality moundsman again, but do you think the Yankees would try to rely on him again after he gave them virtually nothing in return on a huge contract several years ago?

Dave Miedema
    I think he was kidding. They went down that road with Vasquez last year noway they do it two years in a row after that.