Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cleveland Browns Locker Room Sales

From the Dayton Daily News

It's time for NFL players to start sweating
    By the Dayton Daily News
    The July heat has impressed (and depressed) many of us. But imagine going through football workouts in this stuff. That's what NFL players are facing this week, including the Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns.

If you're heading south to Georgetown, Ky., to watch the Bengals, or north to Berea to catch the Browns, here are some things to keep in mind.
    If you're a Bengals fan ...
    • You'll have great access to players and coaches. Autograph seekers are accommodated after every practice. It's the opposite in Detroit, where workouts are closed.
    • Better hurry to Georgetown, or you'll miss the team. Camp breaks Aug. 11. Why so soon? Because it's not feasible to return for a short work week between the first two preseason games (Aug. 13 vs. Washington; Aug. 18 at Buffalo).
    • All practices are free, but note the increase in parking prices — up to $12 (previously $10) per car; $25 for school buses and passenger vans; $50 for large buses.
    If you're a Browns fan ...
    • You also get great access to players and coaches, but parking can sometimes be a problem. Your best bet is to take one of the free shuttle buses to practice.
    • All practices are free except Aug. 4, which is "Family Night" at Cleveland Browns Stadium ($5).
    • There will be several special events: Three "Locker Room Sales" — at the Berea facility Saturday and Aug. 13, and on "Family Night" at the stadium — during which game-used jerseys, pants, locker bins and parkas will be available for purchase.
    • The concession stands are among the best at any NFL camp, with Donatos Pizza, Dawg Pound Hot Dogs, Krispy Kreme donuts and beverages, plus a beer garden.

Re: Cleveland Browns Locker Room Sales

Any idea what the brown game jerseys might cost? Is anyone going that might pick some stuff up for other forum members ?
    Paul

I will be trying to make this & gladly look for items for fellow members..fire away w/want lists..From past experience, prices were reasonable, but who knows, teams have been raising the bar lately. Jay

Pietraynor, if you get to go I'd be interested in game worn jerseys of Andra Davis or Gerard Warren. Errict Rhett, too, if they go back that far. I could pay up to about $250 for one. Thanks for offering.

I need Kenard Lang Browns items.

Thanks for helping out. Andrew 202-716-8500 info@allstarsplus.com

If the Bengals sell game used jerseys/helmets I'd be interested in a Justin Smith. I'm a big fan of his because he played for MIZZOU. My contact info: scottbyergo@lycos.com, 573-639-1134 if anyone comes across this!

I'm looking for a reasonably priced brown jersey (numbers sewn on if that's available) ,player is not important. Cost is the overriding factor.
    Paul

Got the info, will let you know what I come back with from the Browns..As for Bengals gamers, I know they had 3-4 J. Smith jerseys (both home/road, couple diff. seasons) a few years back when I purchased directly from the Team Shop..They pulled everything sev. months back & aren't selling anymore at this time..Be advised they were pricey at $900 a pop! If I recall correctly, they wanted $300 for his pants. Jay

Thanks for the info. But, I can't go $900+ for a Justin Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorcollector
    Pietraynor, if you get to go I'd be interested in game worn jerseys of Andra Davis or Gerard Warren. Errict Rhett, too, if they go back that far. I could pay up to about $250 for one. Thanks for offering.
    I didn't go last year, but some of the posters on the OBR did, they didn't have many big name players, but, the prices were ridiculously cheap if memory serves, less than 100 bucks a jersey. Jim Yackel at one time had a road Gerard Warren, and a game used helmet. I think he sold the jersey, but he still has the helmet, from 2001.