Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Astros sale Dec 23

Anyone going to the Astros sale on the 23rd?
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Re: Astros sale Dec 23

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    Anyone going to the Astros sale on the 23rd?
    There is another sale?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Yep, Noon kick off... lol

Tomorrow we, the Houston Astros, will have two rolling racks of $35 authentic game jerseys from various seasons available for purchase. While you will not see the big, big names on these racks (and I do not have a list to send), this is a good opportunity to find different styles for an outstanding price. It could also make a good last minute Christmas gift.

WHAT: $35 GAME JERSEYS, VARIOUS NAMES, VARIOUS YEARS, VARIOUS STYLES (LIMITED QUANTITY) and $10 BATS (LIMITED QUANTITY)
    WHEN: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
    WHERE: THE TEAM STORE INSIDE UNION STATION (TEXAS AVE. @ CRAWFORD ST.)

We will not be able to ship any items. There is a limit of 10 jerseys and 3 bats per customer. All items are while supplies last.

The public sale begins at noon and will end at 4pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    Tomorrow we, the Houston Astros, will have two rolling racks of $35 authentic game jerseys from various seasons available for purchase. While you will not see the big, big names on these racks (and I do not have a list to send), this is a good opportunity to find different styles for an outstanding price. It could also make a good last minute Christmas gift.

WHAT: $35 GAME JERSEYS, VARIOUS NAMES, VARIOUS YEARS, VARIOUS STYLES (LIMITED QUANTITY) and $10 BATS (LIMITED QUANTITY)
    WHEN: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
    WHERE: THE TEAM STORE INSIDE UNION STATION (TEXAS AVE. @ CRAWFORD ST.)

We will not be able to ship any items. There is a limit of 10 jerseys and 3 bats per customer. All items are while supplies last.

The public sale begins at noon and will end at 4pm.
    Is there a mailing list you get on to hear about these sales? Thanks for any help you can provide.

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Apparently it is a smaller sale from the one they did last week. I did hear there will be no batting practice jerseys. They are just supposed to have game jerseys and not the Pence's and Bourn's of the world. Starts at noon.

If anyone sees a Pete Harnisch jersey lying around, I would gladly pay for the cost of the jersey plus the cost to ship it to me.

I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

I would make it worth someone's while if they picked up some Darin Erstad gear.

Big ups to the Astros cleaning out their old stuff and making it available to the public.
    Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by twinsbb17 View Post
    I would make it worth someone's while if they picked up some Darin Erstad gear.

Big ups to the Astros cleaning out their old stuff and making it available to the public.
    I don't think they're really clearing out all the old stuff. Apparently the stuff that was at the sale last week was a small part of it. I'm also guessing there will not be Erstad stuff tomorrow. I was told it was going to be a lot of common-type stuff. Who knows for sure I suppose. I'm not going to be able to make it.

would also like a jersey or two, should they be for sale if someone is heading down there.. would pay costs, etc.. anyone?