Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Looking for Kevin Millar

I found out that we have some mutual friends and lives just a few minutes away from me and I'm planning on meeting him after the new year, I would love to get something GU signed by him. Shoot me an email if you have anything.

Thanks

Drew

Re: Looking for Kevin Millar

Quote Originally Posted by RRexpressfan94 View Post
    I found out that we have some mutual friends and lives just a few minutes away from me and I'm planning on meeting him after the new year, I would love to get something GU signed by him. Shoot me an email if you have anything.

Thanks

Drew
    Cool story. I'll let you know if I see anything offered.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

not to bust Drew's Thread but i would love something GU from him as well. He is one of my favs and I know someone who lives next to him that can get whatever signed...

Quote Originally Posted by mlbforeverhomer View Post
    not to bust Drew's Thread but i would love something GU from him as well. He is one of my favs and I know someone who lives next to him that can get whatever signed...
    you dont know anyone, you just know me... haha

Banned

Exclamation Re: Looking for Kevin Millar

You might want to keep an eye out on eBay. One seler has an MLB Authenticated baseball used in the game where Millar hit for the cycle.

He's put it up several times, and, to my knowledge, still hasn't sold it, dropping the opening bid from over $50 to $34, at last look.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    You might want to keep an eye out on eBay. One seler has an MLB Authenticated baseball used in the game where Millar hit for the cycle.

He's put it up several times, and, to my knowledge, still hasn't sold it, dropping the opening bid from over $50 to $34, at last look.

Dave Miedema
    Ill keep my eye out, I havent seen anything of his on there in the last few days,

Thanks!