Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Holiday Pick Ups

Curious to see pics or just know what some of you got today. I got a cargo 2010 sam bat mlb auth and am in the process of buying a reyes 2010 marucci with the money i got. Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!

Re: Holiday Pick Ups

My Parents took advantage of Meigray's holiday sale and got me an awesome Dirk Nowitzki game used P-Diddy Style jersey from the St Patrick's day game in 09. He wore the jersey in the 2nd half and had 30 in that game. Very Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Manram View Post
    Curious to see pics or just know what some of you got today. I got a cargo 2010 sam bat mlb auth and am in the process of buying a reyes 2010 marucci with the money i got. Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!
    Ironic, I got a Carlos Gonzales 2010 black sam bat as well, and I already photomatched it! Also got a Michael Garciarapara GU bat and a Smithsonian museum baseball collections book, some unbelievable stuff in it!

Merry Christmas!

Drew

Got a kevin Booth gu raiders jersey from jo sports, and vikings gu jersey also from jo.

And i was shocked to see a game used cardinals first base from 6/29/2010 A 2 Home Run game for Albert...... Checked the holo this morning to see what 3 innings the base was used in as usually 3 sets are used and could not believe mlb auth states innings 1-9!!!!

It was cool to get items to expand a bit from my normal bats. I dont think i could have asked for a better base (except a base from Jeters 3000th hit game sometime next summer )

Quote Originally Posted by RRexpressfan94 View Post
    Ironic, I got a Carlos Gonzales 2010 black sam bat as well, and I already photomatched it! Also got a Michael Garciarapara GU bat and a Smithsonian museum baseball collections book, some unbelievable stuff in it!

Merry Christmas!

Drew
    Sweet! You've got generous friends and family.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

These are not game used, but are the pride of this daddy's collection. A pink and black, LS signed by my two kids! Got to love my daughters inscription, and my son's art (he said its daddy and him). The also came with a LOA signed by my wife and kids.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Wink Re: Holiday Pick Ups

The next game used gift I get from my family will be the first....EVER!!

BAH, HUMBUG!

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    These are not game used, but are the pride of this daddy's collection. A pink and black, LS signed by my two kids! Got to love my daughters inscription, and my son's art (he said its daddy and him). The also came with a LOA signed by my wife and kids.
    Very awesome!!

Pair of 04 Lance Berkman cleats.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post

Best xmas gift ever! Ill be posting something similar in ohh lets say 5-10 years?!