Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dodgers' Game Used

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    Before you call Ron at California Sports Investments, it would be best to do a search regarding him on this site re/getting busted shill bidding and suspicious batting cage ball type marks on GU bats.
    There is a great deal of information out there you should read first.

Caveat emptor
    Thanks for the info, I knew about this prior. I don't really bid on auctions so I'm not too worried about his. I've bought 3 things for him in 20+ years in the hobby. All were legit in my opinion, nothing out of the ordinary. I do my homework before any purchase as everyone should do and I don't buy unless I can get a full refund if I'm not happy. So I cover all my bases.

Thanks

If anyone has a few minutes spare, I got sent the phone number for the GU Dodger Team Store: 323-224-4222.

I would really appreciate it if anyone local can give them a call to see if they have any Trent Oeltjen GU items for me.

Thanks,
    Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    If anyone has a few minutes spare, I got sent the phone number for the GU Dodger Team Store: 323-224-4222.

I would really appreciate it if anyone local can give them a call to see if they have any Trent Oeltjen GU items for me.

Thanks,
    Mark.

From my experience, the professionalism and responsiveness of the Dodgers game used merchandiser is (to put it most kindly) NOT on par with other MLB clubs. Having said that, here is an e-mail address from which you could presumably contact them from outside the states:

ssalas@facilitymerchandising.com

The individual's name is Sef Salinas. But again, the Dodger's one of the clubs that is NOT on par with the others when it comes to game used merchandising. Perhaps this shouldn't be surprising given that organizational cultures often explain the state of a franchise.