Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dodgers' Game Used

Besides Steiner Sports, do the Dodgers sell game used items directly? Any other sources you'd recommend? Thanks.

Re: Dodgers' Game Used

I would like to know this as well. Desperately chasing some Trent Oeltjen stuff!

Mark.

The Dodgers do sell some stuff at the stadium. The prices seem fair with bats used by Eithier for about $100 and jerseys for $400. I have not been to any games myself in a while, but I have heard this from other people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kings418 View Post
    The Dodgers do sell some stuff at the stadium. The prices seem fair with bats used by Eithier for about $100 and jerseys for $400. I have not been to any games myself in a while, but I have heard this from other people.
    I will take a Either bat if anyone can get me one....

Thank you,

Do the Dodgers do any kind of annual FanFest at all?

Mark.

Steiner no longer does Dodgers? Anyone know the best source? I am chasing Trent Oeljen...

Thanks,
    Mark.

Dodgers sell their items in the team stores at the stadium and at various kiosks inside the park. You might want to give Ron at California Spots inv. an Email. He seems to have a pretty good source inside the Dodgers orginization and seems to get most of their quality items. Oljen might be a little tuff right now maybe towards the end of the season some items may pop up. I'll keep an eye out myself. What items are you looking for Jerseys or bats?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgers101 View Post
    Dodgers sell their items in the team stores at the stadium and at various kiosks inside the park. You might want to give Ron at California Spots inv. an Email. He seems to have a pretty good source inside the Dodgers orginization and seems to get most of their quality items. Oljen might be a little tuff right now maybe towards the end of the season some items may pop up. I'll keep an eye out myself. What items are you looking for Jerseys or bats?
    Hi Dodgers101 Your not able to receive private meesages could you email me at dmjh48-bb@yahoo.com. I have question about some Dodger stuff I might be looking for.
    thanks

Before you call Ron at California Sports Investments, it would be best to do a search regarding him on this site re/getting busted shill bidding and suspicious batting cage ball type marks on GU bats.
    There is a great deal of information out there you should read first.

Caveat emptor

What items are you looking for Jerseys or bats?
    Primarily bats, but at least one Dodger's jersey. I fell into the trap of bidding on his St Pats jersey on MLB and dumped $200 that i'm not keen on, considering he had 1 pinch AB. Would like a regular season with a bit of use. Bats definitely though.

Thanks,
    Mark.