Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Cal Ripken bat on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Brett,

Criss cross tape PLUS an undocumented finish does not sound like the road I'd want to travel. How comfortable would you feel with it? Thanks for your posts and let us know what you find.

Reid

Excellent points Reid, you are right it looks like this is going to be another very questionable bat even with all the Ripken traits present assuming they are which I cannot tell from the photos which are very blurry. Unless something comes up which we don't know now this will be a bat that I pass on.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Re: Cal Ripken bat on eBay

Just to update everyone on the Ripken GU bat on Hunt Auctions, I have emailed Hunt Auctions a total of three times beginning Sunday 10/29/06 and ending on Monday 10/30/06. It has been more than 72 hours and I have heard nothing back from them regarding the numerous concerns related to this bat not matching factory shipping records. At this point I have no plans to bid on this bat given it does not match factory records. As previously stated by myself, if any auction house is unable or unwilling to take the time to respond to my questions or concerns I will not spend my time or money bidding with them. That is pretty much that.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.