Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dwolfe12345
    • Sep 2006

Oscar Robertson & Dave Cowens Locker Name Plates

I recently picked up Oscar Robertson and Dave Cowens locker room nameplates on Ebay. When I purchased them I was hoping to find a picture of them in the locker room maybe standing in front of their locker with the name plate in the background. After looking and looking I am finding this to be alot harder than first anticipated. Does anyone know of a site that might have vintage pictures like this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
  • both-teams-played-hard
    • Nov 2005

Re: Oscar Robertson & Dave Cowens Locker Name Plates

Originally posted by dwolfe12345
    I recently picked up Oscar Robertson and Dave Cowens locker room nameplates on Ebay. When I purchased them I was hoping to find a picture of them in the locker room maybe standing in front of their locker with the name plate in the background. After looking and looking I am finding this to be alot harder than first anticipated. Does anyone know of a site that might have vintage pictures like this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    From the era of these players, I think handwritten name tags over the lockers were used. Can you post photos? I searched my archives. No luck.

Comment

• otismalibu
      • Nov 2005

Could be from one of these games.

Greg
      DrJStuff.com

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
        • Nov 2005

Not from the '84 Schick game: