Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: *Show me your Green Bay Packers stuff...

Gotta love JO the Rodgers jersey is now 15k. How many modern player jerseys go for that? I think Brady did last year on NFL auctions. Otherwise cant think of any.

As a Steelers fan, this really sucked . Great heart in coming back, good old Hines Ward played one hell of a game, but too little too late. Sorry, three turnovers, one being a pick six, and you simply do not deserve to win.

So, for my fellow Shippensburg Alum John Kuhn and fellow Penn State Alum Andrew Quarless (I graduated from both schools) congrats! Looking forward to meeting John at a signing in Harrisburg next month, since he is after all also an ex-Steeler.

Packers fans, hate to see my team lose, but you made the plays that counted. Enjoy it and I'm fairly sure your youthful team will be back to many more before Aaron's career is over.

A revival of this thread is long overdue...
    Let's see what everyone picked up over the summer.

Pack 1-0

2010 Clay Matthews helmet(picked up from the Packers pro-shop this summer). Was listed as Issued but shows use(heavy gouges on crown and inside wear, has been re-painted) and has recert decals in it for 2011. Will try to photo-match the gouges soon.

Lol, other sides

Banned

Talking Re: *Show me your Green Bay Packers stuff...

Not a game used acquisition, but a shout-out to Packers fans at Lambeau Field last night for pulling off that great waving flag display. Pack fans may be cheeseheads, but, more importantly, they're America-loving cheeseheads!

Dave Miedema

Not new, as I posted this one awhile back on the NFL Stuff thread, but I'll repost here to do my part to keep this thread going.

This jersey was worn by Reggie White for all 1995 road games where they wore white jerseys (except at Tampa--White sat out w/an injury):
    9/11 vs. Bears, 9/24 vs. Jags, 10/29 vs. Lions, 11/5 vs. Vikings, 12/16 vs. Saints, and the 1/6/96 playoff at San Francisco. The sleeves were shortened after the Lions game. At the end of the season, the Starter tags and logos were removed, along with the year/size tag. A '98 Nike jock tag was applied; the jersey had obviously been kept through '98 as a spare in case it was needed. The multitude of repairs, marks and scuffs made it quite easy to conclusively match it up to all the '95 games.
    -Guy
    Attached Images Attached Images          

I guess I went to the pro shop at the worng time.. damn haha

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzmaster View Post
    2010 Clay Matthews helmet(picked up from the Packers pro-shop this summer). Was listed as Issued but shows use(heavy gouges on crown and inside wear, has been re-painted) and has recert decals in it for 2011. Will try to photo-match the gouges soon.

wow dude nice helmet

do you know if they have any sam shields stuff dude?

The hot-off-their-backs jerseys that have been worn for a game or two that are more common these days are pretty nice, but sometimes I miss those shirts that were worn all season long...
    -Guy
    Attached Images Attached Images