Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help with Cano bat

I have the chance to get a game used Cano bat for about $120 + shipping. First, the pine tar seems consistent, but there is no tape and it seems many but not all his bats have tape over the handle. Is it normal for a Blonde Marucci bat not to have tape? Also, does that price seem consistent with the going rate? Thanks!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Banned

Re: Help with Cano bat

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    I have the chance to get a game used Cano bat for about $120 + shipping. First, the pine tar seems consistent, but there is no tape and it seems many but not all his bats have tape over the handle. Is it normal for a Blonde Marucci bat not to have tape? Also, does that price seem consistent with the going rate? Thanks!
    Post pics!

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Looks legit to me. I was looking to match a Cano bat last night and saw him using a blonde Marucci with tar in that area. And I don't know a whole lot about Cano bats, but that seems like a steal!

Looks like the tape may have been removed, ask the seller what date is stamped as prior to 09 cano was really incosistant, i have gamers with no tar, tons of tar, tape, no tape. It really depends on what the sellers story is on obtaining the bat, canos agent is a hound with his bats so seeing one without a cano holo is a bit odd

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    Looks like the tape may have been removed, ask the seller what date is stamped as prior to 09 cano was really incosistant, i have gamers with no tar, tons of tar, tape, no tape. It really depends on what the sellers story is on obtaining the bat, canos agent is a hound with his bats so seeing one without a cano holo is a bit odd
    I agree it looks like someone removed the tape cause the first few inches of the handle look clean. Looks OK, and the price is good since there's no Cano, MC, or Steiner holo.

Thanks, will ask! Seller has a few others like a Tejada, Scutaro, A-Rod I think so seems to have a fair amount but will try to get more details!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

I agree with the previous comments. Looks like a legit gamer to me minus the tape.

I think I know the seller you're talking of- I thought someone sold this bat for $100 a week ago, and then the Arod BP went for just over $200.

Not sure, he has had it for awhile I think and had it as of yesterday... but maybe it is the same guy
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org