Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Chuck70 Please help!

Chuck70,

Your Troy Patton MLB screen shot helped me. Thank you. When you have the time. Can you look in 2006 on MLB of what uniform number did catcher Humberto Quintero Houston Astros had worn.

Baseball games from Sept. 01, 2006 - Oct. 01, 2006.
    Houston Astros media guide from the start of the season didn't help on call ups numbers after Sept 1st. 2010
    Uniform numbers for him I am getting are 9, 46 and 55. Media Guide listed him as number 9 and online roster 46.

Simple screen shot from any games should help. Thanks and have a nice New Year everyone. B.F.

Re: Chuck70 Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by DantleyHOF View Post
    Chuck70,

Your Troy Patton MLB screen shot helped me. Thank you. When you have the time. Can you look in 2006 on MLB of what uniform number did catcher Humberto Quintero Houston Astros had worn.

Baseball games from Sept. 01, 2006 - Oct. 01, 2006.
    Houston Astros media guide from the start of the season didn't help on call ups numbers after Sept 1st. 2010
    Uniform numbers for him I am getting are 9, 46 and 55. Media Guide listed him as number 9 and online roster 46.

Simple screen shot from any games should help. Thanks and have a nice New Year everyone. B.F.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Talking Re: Chuck70 Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    DachOsenOne,
    Thanks for the screen shot. Roster was right number 46. I need to belong to that site. Makes photo matching easy. Happy New Year to you and your whole family. B.F.