Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Photo of Jim Thome in 06 AS Game

I just picked up a bat which I belevie was used by JIm Thome in the 2006 All-Star Game in his one AB he shattered his bat and the barrell end was handed into the crowd I just got the bat out of Pittsburgh and it is missing the knob end of the bat and is broken in the same patteren I remember it being broken on tv. I cannot find any photos of Thome from that game any advice on where I could look would be appreciated.

Banned

Re: Photo of Jim Thome in 06 AS Game

are there any other websights then getty to look for photos

Got a pic(s) of the bat ??

You can buy a DVD of the game on eBay for $5:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-MLB-ALL-STA...QQcmdZViewItem

Banned

thanks i just bought the video i really appreciate the help what is the ebst way to post photos

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector
    Got a pic(s) of the bat ??
    Yes, we'd love to see scans/photos of it!
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Here are the best photos I could take the bat is pounded with use and the pinetar is still fresh. A local guy I know got it off of ebay then needed money very quickly so i got it for a steal of a deal so even if it is not the All Star bat 50 bucks aint bad anyways
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks for the photos and let us know what you find out about this bat. Good luck with it!

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Still no look with the photo I bought the video but would like a photo to display with the bat any ideas other then Getty they do not have it thanks

Banned

Just got my DVD of the ALl-Star Game today. AFter many freeze frames i do beelive the shattered bat you see above is form the all-star game. the wear on the barrell end of the bat is identical paint wore away and all and the break is a dead on match. My question now is what is something like this worth considering it is video matched to a all-star game the bat has a ton of use to it so we know it wasnt just used in that at bat that at bat was just its final