Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It was a pleasure Bob Koppel

Just wanted to voice out that I just made my first transaction with Bob Koppel this week. Great guy. Quick and smooth transaction. Very nice item and I hope to deal again with him.
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Banned

Re: It was a pleasure Bob Koppel

Quote Originally Posted by Tay1038 View Post
    Just wanted to voice out that I just made my first transaction with Bob Koppel this week. Great guy. Quick and smooth transaction. Very nice item and I hope to deal again with him.

Bob has long been one of my favorites in the game-used hobby. It's unfortunate that he and the mods had issues with one another, as I greatly miss having him as part of the forum. My deals with him have all been positive, as well.

Dave Miedema

+1
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

I just spoke with Bob the other day! I'm a big fan of his and when I first started my player collection, I only hoped mine could be as nice I enjoy his participation in this hobby and his friendship. He is one of those guys that I have no problem with talking about an too and value his opinion.

What item did you get for him? Lets see some photos

wade

Bob hooked me up with two of my FAVORITE Jayson Werth game used items. He was great to work with on both items but really went above and beyond the call of duty to help me secure my 2009 Home game used jersey with 2008 World Series Champions patch with team letter and MLB authentication. THANKS AGAIN BOB !
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

I've known Bob for over 20 years & in that time we have helped each other w/ Kong collectibles of many kinds..........8 x 10's, oddball, autographs, posters, you name it. He has been outstanding in his communication with me via phone/email/facebook. We talk at least once or twice a week so we know each other as well as anyone can know a person in this hobby. He has put his time, effort, & reputation on the line countless times to help other collectors in locating vintage goods and collectibles of their own hero. All Bob asks is that it would be nice to hear from others on occasion instead of hearing from people ONLY when they want something or when it benefits them. General/Consistant communication is what he craves. Just give him a shout and say HELLO .............................he'd appreciate the thought & the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Bob has long been one of my favorites in the game-used hobby. It's unfortunate that he and the mods had issues with one another, as I greatly miss having him as part of the forum. My deals with him have all been positive, as well.

Dave Miedema
    It's a new year! Time to forgive and forget!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    It's a new year! Time to forgive and forget!
    Agree! +1
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

IMHO, GUU is much better now than it was when some of the now banned characters posted. I would urge the moderators to stick by their bannings, as they are for the best. Thanks mods.

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    IMHO, GUU is much better now than it was when some of the now banned characters posted. I would urge the moderators to stick by their bannings, as they are for the best. Thanks mods.

-Frik
    Seriously? People make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. I believe if you error, and pay the price, you should be given a second chance. Once you do it again, then I say goodbye.

Hope you don't go overboard and cross the line one time and get banned. You may see things differently then.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~