Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Huge Thanks to DaBears54!!!

I only collect Cowboys and players from my hometown. A few months ago JO Sports had their black friday sale and I missed out on a game used jersey that would've been a huge addition to my collection. A member on this board, DaBears54, actually bought the jersey and told me that if he ever decided to get rid of it, he would sell it to me for what he paid for it. True to his words, he sold me the jersey this week for the price he paid. I never thought I would actually be able to afford one of these jerseys but thanks to DaBears54, I can now say I am the proud owner of a Tommie Harris game used jersey.

It's members like DaBears54 that makes this such a great site!

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Re: Huge Thanks to DaBears54!!!

Glad to see you were able to acquire the jersey!

Thank you too Dewey!!!
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

No problem. Always happy to help out if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by neverfinished94 View Post
    Thank you too Dewey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neverfinished94 View Post
    I only collect Cowboys and players from my hometown. A few months ago JO Sports had their black friday sale and I missed out on a game used jersey that would've been a huge addition to my collection. A member on this board, DaBears54, actually bought the jersey and told me that if he ever decided to get rid of it, he would sell it to me for what he paid for it. True to his words, he sold me the jersey this week for the price he paid. I never thought I would actually be able to afford one of these jerseys but thanks to DaBears54, I can now say I am the proud owner of a Tommie Harris game used jersey.

It's members like DaBears54 that makes this such a great site!

Thank you for the kind words Andre! I really appreciate it. I can't imagine this jersey going to a more satisfied fan! Enjoy!

Oh, and thanks again for that gift!