Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Used Abuse

Game Used Abuse

I believe other videos like this have been shown on this site. Found this one today, and it kills me!!! Why????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGpxfxC88Pw
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Re: Game Used Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    I believe other videos like this have been shown on this site. Found this one today, and it kills me!!! Why????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGpxfxC88Pw

If you watch the entire video, it will make you sick!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

that's nuts!
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Shouldn't there be a Steiner Sports hologram somewhere? Did they also show some Letter of Authenicty, it could just have been a used blank customized with 13 in the back now saying it was a used A-Rod jersey.

It's the greed of the almighty dollar that is doing this! Truly disgusting, imo!

I was just doing a quick sweep on Getty Images for the 2004 season and can't find any photo matches of the jersey for A-Rod, corrdinating the pinstripes to the NY, can anyone also check on this? Thanks!

Banned

at a first quick glance the 2004 wash tag looks pretty high up on the front.

I have no problem with this crazy side of the hobby. Before you rip me a new one, I'll explain why. Arod jerseys or any player jerseys from the past ten years are readily available for a price and are greatly overproduced. If I owned an Arod jersey, I'd be very happy to see a card company cutting up other Arod jerseys. This practice can only make your intact jersey more valuable and more scarce in the future.

If you ask me about cutting up any jersey from players 1980 or before, I'd be 100% against that. It would certainly help increase the value of your stuff, but these jerseys are not mass produced like today's stuff.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by karamaxjoe View Post
    I have no problem with this crazy side of the hobby. Before you rip me a new one, I'll explain why. Arod jerseys or any player jerseys from the past ten years are readily available for a price and are greatly overproduced. If I owned an Arod jersey, I'd be very happy to see a card company cutting up other Arod jerseys. This practice can only make your intact jersey more valuable and more scarce in the future.

If you ask me about cutting up any jersey from players 1980 or before, I'd be 100% against that. It would certainly help increase the value of your stuff, but these jerseys are not mass produced like today's stuff.
    Agreed. I have no problem with what they did to that jersey.

All A-Rod jerseys should be cut up anyways.