Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joel Zumaya GU Jersey advice

My Favorite Tiger is Zumaya. I would love some advice regarding this jersey.....What do you guys think about its authenticity?

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_4686wt_905

Re: Joel Zumaya GU Jersey advice

If I'm not mistaken, the ST on the tag means that it is a Spring Training jersey.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Banned

Exclamation Re: Joel Zumaya GU Jersey advice

Spartakid's statement is correct. I'd like to see a photo of the back, but, from what is shown, it looks good.

Dave Miedema

Banned

starting price is $199....I would like a Zumaya Game worn but I think that is too high for a spring training jersey....

Thanks again guys,,,,

Banned

Cool Re: Joel Zumaya GU Jersey advice

Back looks OK, as well...though I agree with you that $199 is a hair higher than I'd want to spend on a spring gamer.

Dave Miedema

I have a Tigers jersey that is mlb authenticated dating the jersey to being worn in the post season but, is tagged with the spring training tag. I would assume that the jersey is more than likely from spring training but its possible it was worn during the season. If you are looking for a Zumaya jersey there is one.
    http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/clt/2103475455.html

It has been on CL for a while so maybe he would be willing to take less now or maybe thats why he cant sell it. It also says in the listing cash only so don't know what he would say about using paypal and shipping. I am local so if he isn't willing to ship the jersey I can help with that if need be.

Matt Marek
    mvpmemorabilia@yahoo.com

Thanks Dave....I wasn't meaning to be disrespectful to the seller....I just think it is a little high....

I've seen tiger jerseys with the ST tagging worn during the regular season before.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Once an item has run as an auction and not sold, feel free to email us an offer on any of our items to orders@krukcards.com. We're making deals every day!

Steve