Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Chicago Bulls Jerseys

Hi there!

Just felt like showing off my game worn Bulls jersey collection. Always looking for more Bulls stuff, though only with Charitabulls receipt. In my collection so far I have 2 Ben Gordon full uniforms, 2 Kirk Hinrich jerseys, 3 Tyrus Thomas Jerseys, 4 Tyrus Thomas full uniforms, as well as full uniforms of Tyson Chandler, Thabo Sefolosha, Ben Wallace, Chris Duhon, and Luol Deng.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Chicago Bulls Jerseys

Nice collection. Is the green one a St. Patty day one? Do Bulls wear the green if they play on St. patricks day. I know NBA also had a go green day, when a bunch of team used green jerseys and then most auctioned them off. Someone here post a Birdman Anderson Nuggets jersey with meigray photomatch. One of the sickest NBA jerseys I've seen.

Bullsfan.... amazing collection! If you could, would you shoot me an email at AWA85@live.com have a question for you.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

The green one is a St. Patrick's day one from 2006. Most of the other ones are standard other than a "Los Bulls" Tyrus and a couple with the Red/2 patches. The bulls usually wear the green ones for their one or two closest games to St. Patrick's day. Hoping to add another sometime this year!

Don't mean to steal the show by any means here. You have an unbullievable collection! I only want to add this in the thread because it is an appropriate place.

I'm absolutely jealous! Not many Rose ones out there, I'll need to get one eventually. May I ask how you got yours?

email me at at350zguyy@gmail.com since i can't pm you.

Thought I would add a recent pickup
    Keith Bogans game worn uniform

I have Pippen (03-04) black jersey and Artest (01-02) black jersey, both with Bulls LOA. Email me if interested in acquiring. Thanks. william.chu at gmail dot com.

Just bumping this to see if anyone is offering any bulls jerseys with charitabulls receipts they are looking to sell or trade.