Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Mobile Senior Bowl

Hey everyone! I don't post on here often, but have learned a ton from reading the posts and made some great game used contacts. With that being said, the Senior Bowl in Mobile is coming up and if you're not aware of what it is, it's an opportunity for many college players to impress scouts and show them that they are NFL caliber material. I plan on going to the meet the players convention and thought that I would pay it forward, even if it's in a little way. The meet the players gives you the opportunity to meet them, obtain one of their player cards and have it signed. I went last year and had a great time and was able to acquire quite a few cards/signatures. If you have a favorite college player that is attending the Senior Bowl, I would be willing to try and pick up a card/signature for you and send it to you. This is in appreciation for the forum. Just check out their website to see if any player that you follow is going and then send me an email. If I am only able to get one or two, then I will send them to the first ones to request it. I can't make any promises, but will try my best. The website is www.seniorbowl.com Thanks!

Re: Mobile Senior Bowl

How about the greatest kicker in NCAA history (percentage wise)... Alex Henery from the University of Nebraska. GO BIG RED!!!

AWA85@live.com
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

I would love to have Clint Boling from Georgia!!!
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

I'll take a Jake Locker if you can get one
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

if you get a chance to meet McElroy or Preston Dial from Bama please tell them I will pay very Heavily for one of the Combat jerseys that they wore against Miss. State. If you think you will get a chance to speak with them please Message me or email me at bamarules4life@yahoo.com and I will give you my contact information. Thanks so much, John

I would be interested in Stephen Schilling from Michigan.

Thank you in advance.

Will the Azalea Trail Maids be signing?

Drake Nevis, Kelvin Sheppard, anyone from LSU......Geaux Tigers
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

If you do talk to Nevis or Sheppard and you get to talking about jerseys or game worn stuff i would be interested in what they would be willing to part with.
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Actually if you could pass them a card with my email and ask if they have or know any other former players that might have some game jerseys they would part with that would be AWESOME.