Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need help from football jersey experts

I have a reebok taylored to fit jersey form 04. Problem is on the inside of the numbers it has not single zigzag stiching but double stiching about 1/4 inch apart. Also no neck tag and its a size 52 not a 48. Everything else is identical to all my game used stuff to the last stich. I was told it was a PR jersey that the player wore to photoshoots without pads? What do you think?

Banned

Re: need help from football jersey experts

Can you post pictures ? It makes it easier to offer an opinion. Thanks

Come on football guys. Anybody have a game used jersey with no neck tags? Size and year. Anybody have a game used jersey where the numbers are double stiched instead of single stiched inside the jersey. These are reebok with everything else correct.

This is a 2004Chargers Jersey.

I have a pair of 2003 Chargers and both have the year/size tag in th collar and both have kiss cut letters (not sure if that's what you are describing) I agree with Lokee, we could be of much more help if you could psot a couple photos

Thanks. I know there are people out there with game used jerseys with tags. I have 20 of them myself with tags. My question is does anybody have a gamer without the collar strip tag. Year/size. My other question is on the inside of the jersey does anybody have a gamer that has two zig zag stiches with approximatly 1/4 inch in between the stiching that is holding the large numbers on. All of my other jerseys have a single zigzag stitch holding on the large front and back numbers. Sorry I dont have a camera.

Sorry guys. Im just frustrated because i dont have a camera.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll get one soon.

I have quite a few Jerseys without the collar tagging......Sorry, but I don't have my Jerseys nearby to check the number stiching.....

Reeboks from the years 2000 to 2010 ?

Yes, if I remember correctly, none of my London jerseys from 2009 (bucs and pats) have the year and sizing in the collar as well as a Pats 2010 jersey.

I hope that helps. As soon as I get to the jerseys, I will check them out better.