Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Pottsville Stingers - Atlantic Basketball Associaton

This is a longshot but I was wondering if anyone had a media guide, game program, regional issued cards or anything else associated with the 1993-94 Pottsville Stingers of the defunct Atlantic Basketball Association.

A guy from my hometown (Calvin Byrd, Villanova University) played with the team in 93-94. If you have anything please let me know. Email: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!

Re: Pottsville Stingers - Atlantic Basketball Associaton

Anyone even remember this team or league?

I thought maybe some of you 35+ year old Pennsylvania forum members might remember or have something in the archives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    This is a longshot but I was wondering if anyone had a media guide, game program, regional issued cards or anything else associated with the 1993-94 Pottsville Stingers of the defunct Atlantic Basketball Association.

A guy from my hometown (Calvin Byrd, Villanova University) played with the team in 93-94. If you have anything please let me know. Email: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!

I live right outside Pottsville, I do remember this team and the league. I don't have anything from the team, but I will keep an eye out for something, there are some local antique shops that may have something lying around. I'll make no promises, but I will be on the lookout for you.

Hi, I appreciate the offer to keep an eye out for anything. Best, Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by pags13 View Post
    I live right outside Pottsville, I do remember this team and the league. I don't have anything from the team, but I will keep an eye out for something, there are some local antique shops that may have something lying around. I'll make no promises, but I will be on the lookout for you.