anyone who has any business with Greg Walker in the future should be aware of the way he has flat out lied to me in regards to a jersey he agreed to purchase from me. It started back in October, when he agreed to a deal, in his own words, I was to "consider it sold." He gave me nothing but BS for 3 months about buying it. I was foolish enough to believe the guy time after time, which is my own stupid fault. I guess I am guilty of thinking he would actually keep his word and not be lying to me the whole time. I am sure others have had dealings with Greg without issue, but I wanted everyone to know what he pulled so that they can see for themselves what type of integrity the guy has shown to me. This is the type of behaviour that has me getting out of the hobby completely. Things like this episode make it near impossible to trust people any longer. I'd like to attach the emails so everyone can read them, and see for themselves how he repeatedly lied, but I don't know how to do it. Anyone who wants to read them, can email me at jspayd@hotmail.com and I will gladly forward them to you.