Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

Re: Titans gamers for sale!

capitalssticks, I hope your jersey shows wear! Through photo research I found that the Titans only wore the blue alternate jerseys during two games during the 2008 season: 8/9 vs Rams & 11/23 vs Jets.

I also noticed that the 10th Anniversary patch placement on a few 08 jerseys the team had for sale didn't seem to match up to game photos which led me to believe they were issued. Good luck with the Haynesworth. He wore a blue alternate while posing for the Nov 10th cover of Sports Illustrated that season and there are a number of photos of him on Getty from both games the jersey was worn that season.

Originally posted by capitalssticks
    I just purchased the Haynesworth Alternate Blue the other day with the 10 year patch, im praying it has wear. Then they listed another the next day, no patch
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• Mulligans
      • Dec 2009

I got my Titans Jerseys today and almost all of them show some good use and a few team repairs. A few of them are light use, but nothing along the line of game issue as some were concerned. I also received every Jersey just as described on the web page....patches....years..... colors.......etc.

Overall.....very happy with my Jerseys and may even want to move a few of them.

Comment

• Preston
        • Mar 2010

Some of the remaining gamers have been listed on eBay now - my ID is **memphistigers**

All have wear ... And all sales are final

Comment

• Preston
          • Mar 2010

Got my Bulluck 2009 (tagged 2007) home jersey - not too much wear on it but I'm still happy as I've been trying to get one of his game jerseys for years now. Hopefully some more come available!

Comment

• perlman9
            • Dec 2007

Got my Robaire Smith jersey from Preston yesterday. Great jersey, thanks!
            Jason Perlman
            jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• capitalssticks
              • May 2009

I got my Haynesworth today, but its from 2006. I was supposed to get an 08 with the ten year patch and the coa i got says 08 but its tagged 06 with no patch, however the wear is awesome blood on the front, velcro all around the bottom so im gonna keep this one instead of complaining for the other

Comment

• Dewey2007
                • Dec 2007

The Haynesworth I ordered was an 06 blue alternate so if I get the 08 on Monday with an 06 COA I'll let you know and we can arrange to switch.

Is the SKU# on your jersey: TTANGM920500 ??

I got my Haynesworth today, but its from 2006. I was supposed to get an 08 with the ten year patch and the coa i got says 08 but its tagged 06 with no patch, however the wear is awesome blood on the front, velcro all around the bottom so im gonna keep this one instead of complaining for the other
                sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• Aloving77
                  • Apr 2006

I think everyone needs to get their cameras and post pictures in the NFL pickups thread. My UPS guy usually comes between 3 and 5, and you guys are making me excited about the 2 boxes he's going to bring me today.

Comment

• capitalssticks
                    • May 2009

I am 99% its photomatched to getty image 83823048
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Preston
                      • Mar 2010

My Haynesworth from 04 has the velcro around the bottom...but the 06 does not? It's weird that he seemed to alternate going back and forth between velcro and no velcro.

Comment

• Aloving77
                        • Apr 2006

The jerseys I got from Titanslockerroom.com were a huge disapointment. First, I ordered 4 jersey and only got 3. Second, 2 of the jerseys that I got are obviously un worn. They aren't even the same style the player wore. Also, one of those jerseys was supposed to be from 2009 and is tagged as a 2006 jersey. The third jersey I got is an AFL Anniversary jersey and it doesn't show any signs of wear, but I'm happy with it. I'm not expecting my 4th jersey to be worn either when it gets here.

Comment

• Preston
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Aloving77
                          The jerseys I got from Titanslockerroom.com were a huge disapointment. First, I ordered 4 jersey and only got 3. Second, 2 of the jerseys that I got are obviously un worn. They aren't even the same style the player wore. Also, one of those jerseys was supposed to be from 2009 and is tagged as a 2006 jersey. The third jersey I got is an AFL Anniversary jersey and it doesn't show any signs of wear, but I'm happy with it. I'm not expecting my 4th jersey to be worn either when it gets here.
                          Hey Adam - which ones did you order and which ones have you gotten so far? Was there any wear on any of them? My Bulluck has VERY little - I know it's game worn but he clearly had a down game for tackles when this one was worn. SMH

Comment

• favrenvikes09
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2009

Football Jerseys for sale

I have a few football jerseys available for sale. If interested plmk. All jerseys are open to offers as well. Thanks. My email is favrenvikes09@yahoo.com

2001 Tiki Barber NY Giants practice jersey $250 obo light wear

2006 Jerome McDougle Eagles home jersey w/neither tags $250 obo moderate use

2008 LenDale White Titans alternate jersey w/Titans COA $250 obo light use

2009 Chris Long Rams home jersey $500 obo moderate use

2010 Marcus Spears Cowboys road jersey w/Steiner $350 obo heavy use

2009 Chester Taylor Vikings home jersey w/JO $250 obo heavy use

2007 Ernie Sims Lions home jersey $250 obo heavy use, multiple repairs

2006 Visanthe Schaincoe road jersey $200 obo light use

Comment

• lehmsbobby
                              • Jul 2009

just got my pacman alternate 2006 in the mail.

It is tagged as an 03 and also shows little wear. i will post pics soon.
                              interested to see any other pics ppl have of their jerseys they received
                              Thanks,
                              Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Comment

• Preston
                                • Mar 2010

Here's pics of my Bulluck gamer
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...