Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Re: Titans gamers for sale!

capitalssticks, I hope your jersey shows wear! Through photo research I found that the Titans only wore the blue alternate jerseys during two games during the 2008 season: 8/9 vs Rams & 11/23 vs Jets.

I also noticed that the 10th Anniversary patch placement on a few 08 jerseys the team had for sale didn't seem to match up to game photos which led me to believe they were issued. Good luck with the Haynesworth. He wore a blue alternate while posing for the Nov 10th cover of Sports Illustrated that season and there are a number of photos of him on Getty from both games the jersey was worn that season.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalssticks View Post
    I just purchased the Haynesworth Alternate Blue the other day with the 10 year patch, im praying it has wear. Then they listed another the next day, no patch

I got my Titans Jerseys today and almost all of them show some good use and a few team repairs. A few of them are light use, but nothing along the line of game issue as some were concerned. I also received every Jersey just as described on the web page....patches....years..... colors.......etc.

Overall.....very happy with my Jerseys and may even want to move a few of them.

Some of the remaining gamers have been listed on eBay now - my ID is **memphistigers**

All have wear ... And all sales are final

Got my Bulluck 2009 (tagged 2007) home jersey - not too much wear on it but I'm still happy as I've been trying to get one of his game jerseys for years now. Hopefully some more come available!

Got my Robaire Smith jersey from Preston yesterday. Great jersey, thanks!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

I got my Haynesworth today, but its from 2006. I was supposed to get an 08 with the ten year patch and the coa i got says 08 but its tagged 06 with no patch, however the wear is awesome blood on the front, velcro all around the bottom so im gonna keep this one instead of complaining for the other

The Haynesworth I ordered was an 06 blue alternate so if I get the 08 on Monday with an 06 COA I'll let you know and we can arrange to switch.

Is the SKU# on your jersey: TTANGM920500 ??

I got my Haynesworth today, but its from 2006. I was supposed to get an 08 with the ten year patch and the coa i got says 08 but its tagged 06 with no patch, however the wear is awesome blood on the front, velcro all around the bottom so im gonna keep this one instead of complaining for the other

I think everyone needs to get their cameras and post pictures in the NFL pickups thread. My UPS guy usually comes between 3 and 5, and you guys are making me excited about the 2 boxes he's going to bring me today.

I am 99% its photomatched to getty image 83823048
    Attached Images Attached Images   

My Haynesworth from 04 has the velcro around the bottom...but the 06 does not? It's weird that he seemed to alternate going back and forth between velcro and no velcro.