Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2009 Senior Bowl Game Jerseys

Not sure if anyone else saw this, but a seller recently listed a ton of Senior Bowl Game Jerseys. Example, # 320649151703

I contacted the seller. He said the jersey shows no marks, doesn't come with a COA and was part of a bulk purchase. The player I was interested in played and had five tackles.

Does anyone know if players wore more than one jersey for this game? Also, anyone think this jersey could just be game issued? Any opinions would be great.

Thanks!

Re: 2009 Senior Bowl Game Jerseys

I ordered 2 of them...i'll let you know when they arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by ruhoos View Post
    Not sure if anyone else saw this, but a seller recently listed a ton of Senior Bowl Game Jerseys. Example, # 320649151703

I contacted the seller. He said the jersey shows no marks, doesn't come with a COA and was part of a bulk purchase. The player I was interested in played and had five tackles.

Does anyone know if players wore more than one jersey for this game? Also, anyone think this jersey could just be game issued? Any opinions would be great.

Thanks!
    The seller is a member here.

Refer to this thread: http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...t=40762&page=3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ruhoos View Post

Thanks!
    Yes, I am the seller of these jerseys. I answered the questions when the customer emailed me through eBay. I have bought these jerseys for several seasons now. All the way back to 2003. As I replied to the questioner, the jerseys didn't show much use. I cannot be sure if there were more than one jersey issued per player, but it appears some of the jerseys were washed.

I don't write COA's for jerseys anymore. Years and years ago someone switched jerseys with my COA, so I offer for people to send jerseys to MEARS for authentication.

I don't know how to better answer the questions but to be honest with the questioner. I wish there was a better answer for him, but these jerseys were ones that were sparred being cut up for trading cards, as were the previous years jerseys I obtained. They came from The Senior Bowl to my client to me.

If you do not like my item, please do not buy it, but asking for people to randomly speculate on an item is not fair to me. I do not appreciate the negative speculation. Past seasons jerseys have had more wear, but some seasons the jerseys were like the ones from 2009, little to no wear. It is an All-Star game and the weather could factor into signs of wear.

Here is the picture I posted with the listing on eBay. Please note, no hit marks on the jersey from this photo:

Name:  84452561.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  41.7 KB

I bought a jersey fromm this seller. Although it is light, it definitely shows game use. Considering that this is an all-star game, I wouldn't expect to see jerseys that were destroyed (rips, tears, etc.) Some NFL jerseys that come from a single game don't show much wear either.

I ordered the Scott Mckillop shirt from this game as he was a 49ers late round pick in 09. I too asked about use considering that he had 5 tackles and 2 assists. One thing though is that it is an "All star" game so I would expect a lack of hits. No one wants to be injured during the Senior Bow! I will post images after I get the shirt although for the price of 120$ it was a steal.

I have a number of NFL gamers which were worn in ONE game which show minimal use. The shirts have team letters and in 5 instances have "Bronco Hinek" tape on the nameplate denoting the game it was used in, so I know they are genuine. These shirts show minimal use so I guess for one game it is possible for the shirt to look relatively new.

I am not really a college gamer collector but for 120$, I said what the heck!

Always looking for 49ers gamers and paying top $$$$$$

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

trsent, you wouldnt happen to have a benny tate senior bowl jersey
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DJaeger22 View Post
    trsent, you wouldnt happen to have a benny tate senior bowl jersey
    No sorry, I don't show his jersey in my inventory. Everything I have is currently listed on eBay.

ok thanks anyway
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Just received 2 jerseys I bought from this seller and couldn't be happier. Shows light use around the shoulder pads and all around great looking jerseys!