X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djnos7
    Banned
    • Dec 2010

2004 lance briggs orange throw back GI

Im sure as most of you know that i picked up the briggs jersey and am now selling it on ebay. I got a great deal on it and im not trying to make a killing, but atleast make a buck or two off of it, just like anyone else who is selling an item. I need to fund another transaction, so i have to give something to get something. If anyone wants this jersey i will part with it for 5 cash. Let me know and i can meet up with anyone in Chicago area, thanks! -Mike djnos7@yahoo.com
  • djnos7
    Banned
    • Dec 2010

Re: 2004 lance briggs orange throw back GI

ILL even do a package deal with the mike brown pro bowl issued jersey as well if you like!

Comment

• DJaeger22
      • Oct 2010

you might get better results in the classifieds
      Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
      jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Comment

• trsent
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by djnos7
        Im sure as most of you know that i picked up the briggs jersey and am now selling it on ebay. I got a great deal on it and im not trying to make a killing, but atleast make a buck or two off of it, just like anyone else who is selling an item. I need to fund another transaction, so i have to give something to get something. If anyone wants this jersey i will part with it for 5 cash. Let me know and i can meet up with anyone in Chicago area, thanks! -Mike djnos7@yahoo.com
        What is the eBay item number?

Comment

• djnos7
          Banned
          • Dec 2010

Comment

• djnos7
            Banned
            • Dec 2010

i took it down because supposedly i have an offer for 550, will see if it pans out.

Comment

Working...