Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game Issued Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys

Looking for Game Issued Pittsburgh Steelers jerseys, doesn't have to be game used. Will consider anything you have that looks like an actual gamer. Gold stitching in the collar prferred. Home or road. Sen pics and price of what you have to bgakladd@aol.com

Re: Game Issued Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys

Hey bgakladd noticed you collect Steelers gamers. Mind taking a look at this thread to tell me is this a pro cut or game issued jersey?

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=41128

Salmon...is the Roethlisberger jersey for sale? I am interested in buying it if its for sale. Roethlisberger grew up in my area. bgakladd@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by bgakladd View Post
    Salmon...is the Roethlisberger jersey for sale? I am interested in buying it if its for sale. Roethlisberger grew up in my area. bgakladd@aol.com

I am selling this but not right now maybe after the Super Bowl. I gave it to a friend who is attending the game to see if he can get Roethlisberger to sign it. I'll let you know when he comes back.

I am definately interested in it, let me know after the Super Bowl. Can you send me more pics of the jersey?

I am definately interested in it, let me know after the Super Bowl. Can you send me more pics of the jersey?
    SALMON I do not think this Roethlisberger jersey is a Pittsburgh Steelers Game Issued. I live near Findlay Ohio area and saw one that is hanging in a restaurant in Findlay that Ben gave to his buddy. It should have gold stitching inside where the nameplate is. But I am still interested, let me know.

SALMON I do not think this Roethlisberger jersey is a Pittsburgh Steelers Game Issued. I live near Findlay Ohio area and saw one that is hanging in a restaurant in Findlay that Ben gave to his buddy. It should have gold stitching inside where the nameplate is. But I am still interested, let me know.
    Forgot to mention the size tagging said 50 on the one I saw

Forgot to mention the size tagging said 50 on the one I saw
    Hi bgakladd, I too have expressed interest to salmon about this Roethlisberger jersey. But after doing some additional research and speaking with other very knowegeable Steelers collectors, I agree with you and believe this jersey is a pro cut Steelers jersey customized to similar specifications of a true Roethlisberger game jersey (most noticeably the size 50 and gold thread on the inner back area of the jersey sewn onto the nameplate).

Could you also please tell me the name of the restaurant in Findlay you are referring to with regards to the Roethlisberger game worn jersey on display, I have a friend who might take a trip to the area to look at it? Thank you!