Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H2R-JU10
    • Feb 2010

Starlin Castro/Mike Stanton

Looking to purchase game used memorabilia of Starlin Castro and Mike Stanton. Plmk what you have.
  • dougiedshow
    Super Moderator
    • Dec 2009

Re: Starlin Castro/Mike Stanton

I have a Mike Stanton pro stock game used bat, signed with good use, stant on knob, custom tape job, etc. Possible photo matches from minor leagues. $275 dougiedshow@aol.com

Comment

• djnos7
      Banned
      • Dec 2010

i HAVE CASTRO'S BATTING GLOVES FROM LAST YEAR DUAL AUTO'S.

Comment

• drizer7
        • May 2008

I have a 2010 Starlin Castro game used blonde lvs certified by Steiner sports. Its listed on ebay. I can't access the url from the listing at the moment, but do a search on ebay and let me know. I could end it early if you are interested. Email me at danielreiser@hotmail.com with questions etc.
        Dan
        danreiser7@gmail.com ...always looking for Trout, Harper, Cano, Posey Game Used Items!

Comment

• drizer7
          • May 2008

Starlin Castro game used bat on ebay:

Dan
          danreiser7@gmail.com ...always looking for Trout, Harper, Cano, Posey Game Used Items!

Comment

• H2R-JU10
            • Feb 2010

Dougiedshow- Thanks for the offering but I will pass. I am mostly looking for his game used bats with his name on the barrel.

Djnos-Thanks for the offerring. I will also pass since I already have two pairs of batting gloves.

Drizel7. Please let me know your price. My email is hramirezh2r@yahoo.com.

Game used members: I am mostly looking for game used jerseys, helmets, bats and fielding gloves of Starlin Castro and Mike Stanton. Plmk what you have.

Comment

Working...