Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All!

Hello All!

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I am just getting into this hobby of collecting game used items. I am 23 years old and from NJ. I am a huge Jets fan and will focus most of my collection based on the Jets. I don't really watch or i am not really interested in other sports as much as football. For my first items i picked up a game used Shaun Ellis and Sione Pouha game used jerseys from josports. I was also able to obtain a game used Titans Chad Pennington helmet at a great price that i cannot be happier or appreciate the deal i got enough. I was honestly lucky as could be to be able to obtain this imo. So what was everyone's first game used piece? Also if anyone has some Jets/Pennington things they wanna get rid of or show off to me i would be more then glad to show interest. You can email me too at mad87man@aol.com. I am always up for a good chat. I thank everyone for reading and look forward to posting around here and hopefully get pics up soon.

Banned

Smile Re: Hello All!

mad87man:

Welcome to our humble abode.

Dave Miedema

Banned

Re: Hello All!

Yes welcome aboard !

Welcome...My first game used jersey was a University of Hawaii Davone Bess jersey from his freshman year. It was given to me as a gift and I later got it signed by Davone and I've been hooked ever since!

Welcome! It sounds like you are off to a great start with your Jets collection!

Welcome to the Forum from one New Jerseyian to another. Where 'bouts are you located?

Banned

Welcome. My first jersey was also an Ellis. It was a throwback one from a game I attended. I later added Bryan Thomas and Ferguson from that same game then eventually sold all three to make way for bigger ticket items. Currently I have Revis and Mangold home jerseys. Its my second Revis i bought and sold one last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    Welcome to the Forum from one New Jerseyian to another. Where 'bouts are you located?
    Union County. Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by mad87man View Post
    Union County. Where are you from?
    I'm down in Ocean County and live near Toms River.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    I'm down in Ocean County and live near Toms River.
    Oh ok. i know where you are located. I'm near Elizabeth/Newark. Do you collect Jets too?