Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Photomatched? - Randy Johnson Cap

I picked up the following Randy Johnson 2005 cap from forum member Danny899 which arrived today. The threading is distinctive in numerous areas on the NY on the cap. I had checked Getty Images and found this Sports Illustrated photo shoot. I think these look good but would like to see your opinions. Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Re: Photomatched? - Randy Johnson Cap

In addition, the bottom of the "Y" is very distinctive. Most seem to be straight across the bottom. Most of the spring training photos from 2005 show the a similar bump on the bottom.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Re: Photomatched? - Randy Johnson Cap

Way to hard to say, i'd lean no because it's not distinctive enough. For me at least.

I wonder how touched up/photoshoped that photo is too.