All,

Came across a 2001 Craig Biggio pinstripe Jersey on eBay this week. This jersey shows tremendous use & lots of wear. Letters, numbers & even a ton of tar. Jersey looked like it had seen a few games. Seller had video on Youtube & talks about it in length - (it has since been removed). Boy did I get excited until he sent me a picture of the wash tag. This tag is crispy crisp new & its a 6200 wash code.

I went through every photo & video I have been able to find - no match. As a matter of fact, it looks like biggio wore 1 jersey primarly. I contacted the Astros organization as well & was told it was not used by Biggio. Its obvious with a crispy wash tag it wouldnt show as much use as this jersey has. The letter & number fraying was a nice touch!

I had to tell the seller he was sold a "Bad" jersey & boy was he upset. To be honest people that mislead or sell fake jerseys like this make me want to pull out of this hobby. This disgust me & it is not right..its a amazing people can sleep at night.

I have saved & posted pictures below so if this "jersey" makes it back in the open market it can be easly identified.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Craig-Biggio-Sig...item4aa86abd27