Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

2007 bears jersey

What would our members pay for a 07' ogunleye road jersey without the "C" patch, or what would you think the value would be? Thanks!

Re: 2007 bears jersey

Quote Originally Posted by djnos7 View Post
    What would our members pay for a 07' ogunleye road jersey without the "C" patch, or what would you think the value would be? Thanks!
    In the last couple on months I've seen 2 home Ogunleye's and 1 road on eBay. They all fell in the range between $150 and $200. Hope that helps.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Re: 2007 bears jersey

This is just my personal measuring stick but unless it's an orange alternate I would never pay more than $300-350 for any player who's no longer with the team. And even that figure is only good for about the first year that they're gone. After that, $200-300, tops.

I've seen a lot of $500-700-900 traded player jerseys for sale lately and it always makes me laugh. Some people are truly delusional about what their stuff is worth. Upon inquiring about price you always get to hear the "but I paid $1000-1500 for this a year or so ago".
    It's a tough pill to swallow but these things just don't hold their value after a player is traded or cut. In fact, they lose the majority of their value once this happens.