Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Get Well Soon Joe! Fought for his life in NYC Subway!

wishing you the very best Joe!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Joe - Amazing courage and a true hero! Get well soon!!!!!!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Joe as a small token of our appreciation, Chris the other moderators and I picked up a little something for you today. It is a 2010 Kyle Farnsworth GU Braves home jersey (MLB Authenticated). As you can see from the many posts on this this thread we all appreciate your heroic efforts and your contribution to the forum. Thanks for what you did and for being a part of the forum!

Shoot me an email (gregguy@hotmail.com) with your address and I will get it out to you.

Whoooooo Hooooo!!! This place rocks.... I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    Joe as a small token of our appreciation, Chris the other moderators and I picked up a little something for you today. It is a 2010 Kyle Farnsworth GU Braves home jersey (MLB Authenticated).
    Joe,

I was made aware of this thread through Greg and am absolutely amazed by the story and your bravery. I'm also glad your wife and kids did not lose their loving husband/father. Reading about the fatalities was really overwhelming and thank goodness you helped bring the offender to justice. Who knows what else he might have done?

As with everyone else, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you enjoy the gift of life God has given you with your family. I also hope you enjoy the jersey. It was Greg's idea and all the moderators agreed it would be just a small token of appreciation for someone who risked so much.

Again, we wish you well and thanks to David for creating the thread.

God Bless,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    Joe as a small token of our appreciation, Chris the other moderators and I picked up a little something for you today. It is a 2010 Kyle Farnsworth GU Braves home jersey (MLB Authenticated). As you can see from the many posts on this this thread we all appreciate your heroic efforts and your contribution to the forum. Thanks for what you did and for being a part of the forum!
    Now, that's a nice gesture. And well-deserving!

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Now, that's a nice gesture. And well-deserving!
    +1

WOW, thanks Greg and the rest of the moderators, I really don't know what to say. I'm just blown away by the gesture. I'm just sitting here shaking my head trying to think of the right words, but nothing sounds like enough. I'll just try this.

Thank you. You guys are amazing people. It's things like this that help in my recovery, knowing that people are out there who I've never met that care. That is priceless. I cannot thank you enough.

Thanks a lot!

Joe
    dajt2003@aol.com

Its an honor to share the board with you. Get better asap!

Talking Re: Get Well Soon Joe! Fought for his life in NYC Subway!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Joe,

I was made aware of this thread through Greg and am absolutely amazed by the story and your bravery. I'm also glad your wife and kids did not lose their loving husband/father. Reading about the fatalities was really overwhelming and thank goodness you helped bring the offender to justice. Who knows what else he might have done?

As with everyone else, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you enjoy the gift of life God has given you with your family. I also hope you enjoy the jersey. It was Greg's idea and all the moderators agreed it would be just a small token of appreciation for someone who risked so much.

Again, we wish you well and thanks to David for creating the thread.

God Bless,
    Chris
    That is a gesture that says a lot about this forum and it's management. BRAVO! Joe I'm glad you're making progress in your recovery and enjoy every second you get with that family of yours. I'm glad you came out on top.