Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: kile bat is he on crack

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Birdbats are you saying the particualr bat being offered could not have been his last bat? becuz that year he didnt order those bats?
    Kile's only order of R205 bats was 5/3/01. He hit his last HR on 6/23/01 in St. Louis off Kirk Rueter of the Giants. In theory, it's possible he could have used this bat to hit that HR. That part of the seller's claim could be true.

However, saying this bat is from the 2002 season is a bit of a stretch. Kile received only H238 bats after that 5/3/01 order, so in 2002, he probably used an H238 model. To say it was used for his last HR (on 6/23/01) and during the 2002 season... it's very unlikely he would have used one bat that long.

Jeff
    http://www.birdbats.com

Banned

Bird---
    do you know when david wright ordered Blode I13 I have a gamer from lockerroom im trying to date thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Airtron1 View Post
    Bird---
    do you know when david wright ordered Blode I13 I have a gamer from lockerroom im trying to date thanks
    Sorry, I have access to just a few shipping records for Cardinals players. It would be tough to get Wright's records -- H&B no longer makes them available to the public. Good luck.

Jeff

Banned

Thank you very much you have some nice pujols bats im saving for one figured i would get the wright now before his stuff goes sky high

Kile bat pricetag dropped to a mere $10,000. HURRY!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankwood View Post
    Kile bat pricetag dropped to a mere $10,000. HURRY!!!!!!!!!

At that price I just cannot believe that it has lasted this long. Sounds like a real steal at least from what it was originally listed at.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.