Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Another pair of Jordans

What do you guys think.. Not sure on the autos

Game Used & Autographed Michael Jordan Shoes

Banned

Re: Another pair of Jordans

Aside from the auto's can you verify by the tagging that the shoes are game worn?

Banned

Here is a better link, not from eBay's mobile site, which is hard to read on a PC:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160544759179

stay far far away....the auto is WAY off. also the tagging is a retail tagging.

Quote Originally Posted by mmonte4 View Post
    stay far far away....the auto is WAY off. also the tagging is a retail tagging.
    So somebody literally just paid $1000+ for shoes that were falsely advertised? Yikes!

Thank god for GUU!

This is the email I got from the seller after letting him know the tag was retail........They are size 13. I have no written documentation on the shoes or autographs, I was given the shoes personally by Michael Jordan in the Bulls locker room after the game at New Jersey in March of 1993. I also have the jersey from that game but am not willing to part wih it at this time.*He wore them during warmups and the entire game, I watched as he took them off and signed both of them. I was able to get access to him through a very good friend of mine who I went to the game with and sat courtside with. My friend is Lawrence Taylor who played for the NY Giants at the time, I have been frends with Lawrence since college. Lawrence was room mates with Steve Streater, my best friend since childhood, we hung out together and socialized together all during college and sometimes since. I
    have a huge collection of Lawrnce Taylor game used equipment from both college and pro but will not part with any of it. As stated I have no COA but would be willng to put together a document outlining the facts as stated above to accompany the shoes. Thank you for lookng.

Lets see a pic of the jersey, just to prove he has it. It will certainly make his story more credible.

Smile Re: Another pair of Jordans

I just checked Getty Images for games the Bulls played against the Nets in March 1993, sadly no pics are coming in....

The exact style shoes were worn on April 22 1993, so don't be so quick to write them off.....

Not that that means anything, but I'm just saying......