Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1999 TATC Jersey

Does anyone know the value of a 1999 St. Louis Cardinals TATC jersey. I think it is just the retail version, which is very nice with the letters and numbers sewn onto the back. I have never saw one of these before. The one I have is a Ankiel #66.

Re: 1999 TATC Jersey

I would be stunned if the made a retail Ankiel back in 1999 considering he didn't accomplish anything at that point. There's someone here that would be VERY interested in this.

It did come with a group of items that included what I think is a Will Clark game used hat from his time with the Cardinals. Any info or help would be great. Thanks, David

Quote Originally Posted by hdavid_27 View Post
    It did come with a group of items that included what I think is a Will Clark game used hat from his time with the Cardinals. Any info or help would be great. Thanks, David
    Are you in St. Louis? I'd be happy to look at your items and determine what's what. We could meet at Busch. Let me know.

The Cardinals' TATC game was played July 30, 1999 at Busch. Ankiel made his major league debut on August 23, 1999 -- so he wasn't on the team when the game was played. Guess it's possible a jersey was made for him; not unusual for the team to make extras for TBTC games in case a guy gets called up. Also possible that the souvenir shop sold Ankiel jerseys after his call up -- he was a highly touted and popular player.

Jeff, email sent, thanks for the reply.

David,

Even if your jersey is a retail, it is one of the few TATC jerseys that I do not have in my collection that already features over a dozen of these unique jerseys (most of which are retail versions as well). If you are seriously thinking of moving it, I would be more than happy to make you a fair & reasonable offer at that time.

Regards,
    Nick
    TNT_Toys@yahoo.com
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

I think we'd all like to see some pics. No matter what, sounds like a wicked sweet shirt!
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Sorry for the large and poor quality pictures but as you can tell it is a really neat jersey.

Banned

That's a kick ass jersey!!
    I have 2 White Sox TATC jerseys in my collection but that one looks really NICE!
    Nice find