Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: Show ur Redskins items

FYI- I'm not adverse to selling, but I'd rather trade. You can contact me at fredskinz@hotmail.com

Here are a recent purchase of 2 Kory Lichtensteiger #78 game worn Washington Redskins jerseys worn in the 2014 season. Kory is the center for the Redskins and RGIII. Both purchased from Meigray. Thanks Barry and Tony!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Time being spent with Kory Lichtensteiger of the Redskins and several other players he brought back home today for his football camp. Kory wore and displayed his game worn jersey that I have. Thanks to Kory and Ryan Kerrigan for the fun that they gave me and my daughter today!

Here is Jim Lachey's 1993 Washington Redskins game jersey. Jim was hurt in a preseason game against the Cleveland Browns on the first series. He did not play the remainder of the year because of the injury. The jersey seems to be a match with the jersey he is wearing in the 1993 Redskins team photo. Special thanks to a friend of Jim's down by the St. Henry, Ohio area for letting me purchase this.

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I'll have to catch up and post my recent items again. I start with my Chris Cooley helmet from the Nov 4, 2012 game vs the Panthers. Hope everyone is well.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  998.5 KB2012 Trent Williams Pro Bowl jersey from his infamous bar fight the night before the game. He didn't play in the game but wore the jersey on the sidelines.

Nice pickups!