Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Show ur Redskins items

Also a pair of throwbacks. Ryan Kerrigan and Barry Cofield from the November 4th game against the Panthers this past season. Both came as a set with their respective gold pants. I also picked up Cofield's helmet. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

A March pickup. A c1984-1985 Joe Theismann road jersey. It appears to match the jersey that he wore against the Bears in their 1984 Divisional playoff game, as well as a few others played during the 1985 regular season (potentially incl. his career ending game against the Giants - need to do some more research). The jersey shows moderate wear from washing, various marks and stains, paint cracking and five team repairs (one his throwing shoulder and four under his left arm). A Russell Athletic size 40 tag is sewn on the front lower left of the jersey. I owe thanks to a fellow member for this one. Enjoy!

Finally found a Ryan Clark Redskins jersey. From December 18, 2005 vs Dallas Cowboys. I should have this in hand tomorrow or Monday, once i do ill post more pics.

Came today, very excited to get it, didn't think i was gunna find one. Multiple game use, last worn vs Cowboys

Ryan Clark game worn jersey 12-18-05 Dallas 7 Redskins 35

team repairs and tagging

shoulder hit marks

back & front stains and front number stains

I was hoping youd be the one to get it when I saw it. I see you just bought it straight for $650

Thanks, yeah I wasn't gunna waste time making a offer and risk losing it waiting to hear back. Super excited to finally get a Redskins jersey of his. Now comes the hard part of finding another Giants jersey of his, I only know of 1 other (besides the one I traded Ryan) and its been bought and sold a few times and the trails gone cold but I'm not giving up haha.

Hey, I'm new to the forum but have been silently reading for awhile. Great stuff everyone. I was wondering if anyone has seen a Chris Neild gamer. Went to the same high school and always wanted to pick one up.

I just picked up this beauty and am pumped! Here is Alfred Morris' road jersey worn during the preseason and throughout the first half of 2012. The rookie last wore it on October 28, 2012 against the Pittsburgh Steelers. It is absolutely destroyed with at least 36 team repairs and filthy from dirt, grass stains and paint transfers. I was able to photo match it to five games in about ten minutes. The rear 46 is auto'd with two inscriptions that read "2012 Game Worn" and "1613 yds 13 TD's".

I'm a FAU alum and have always lived in the area. I attended every home game of Morris' senior season and, knowing Shanahan's record with running backs, was excited when they grabbed him in the sixth round. I look forward to seeing him don the burgundy and gold for many years. Enjoy!

Banned

Jdubbs very nice pick up. Such a shame nike got rid of that beautiful collar : (

I know I'm probably the only one who likes it lol

I just received this yesterday, an early-career Charles Mann road jersey (c1983-1985). The body, shoulders and sleeves have numerous team repairs coupled with a few hit marks and grayish paint scrapings. The tail bears a golden "R" Russell Athletic tag showing size 46. A great Redskin from the glory years!

Always looking to buy or trade for vintage game used Redskins items.