Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Albert Pujols MWL All Star Jersey

I wanted to get your insight to see if anyone here knew something that I do not. I ran across this listing for a Pujols jersey:

It states that it was game worn and even comes with a COA from the Kane County Cougars. When asked about the letter, the seller put a copy of the COA in the listing.

The problem I see is this video:

Albert is clearly wearing a #21 uniform and not the #29 that is being auctioned. I've seen where teams mess up who wore what jersey, and I'm guessing that is the case with this. I'm just wondering if anyone has any additional information that might prove the validity of the #29 jersey as being one that was worn by Pujols during the All-star festivities?

Thank you.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/
Working...