Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Majestic Strip tagging

I have a question about the strip tagging shown on a lot of Majestic jerseys. I was wondering, Is this done by Majestic ? Here are a few examples of what I am talking about. Your help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Majestic Strip tagging

i believe it is done by majestic.

that identical style of striptagging is used by several different teams (red sox, white sox, blue jays, etc), thereby indicating it's being produced by the same source.

if majestic wasn't responsible and instead the tags were being produced by local shops, then i believe it'd be very unlikely that several teams across north america somehow wound up with identical strip tagging.

rudy.

Banned

The majestic strip tagging is done at Majestic. The teams have the option to what type of strip tagging they want. That is why there are all different types. Year, size, set or player number, size, set or player number, size, year, inventory code, etc... They also have just plain paper tagging with year or year/set. Some teams have none at all...

Thanks guys! That's what I thought. The two are from Red Sox '06 jerseys. And the other is an '05 White Sox jersey.

The Orioles are one of the teams that stopped year/set tagging when they went to Majestic in 2000. In fact, they did not have alteration tags on their gamers from 2000-2003. Alteration tags did reappear (inside the jerseys) in 2004.

Mark Sutton
    bigtime39@aol.com