Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Andy Pettitte's last game ball!

I just got in an ALCS game used ball from the Cliff Lee- Andy Pettitte matchup in game 3 of the ALCS. Well I didn't even think about it being Andy Pettittes last start of his career. It's MLB authenticated and Steiner Authenticated. I love it! The only problem is that the MLB database has it listed as a ball used in the alcs. So there's no way to tell if it was pitched by Pettitte!

Banned

Re: Andy Pettitte's last game ball!

Here are some photos
    Attached Images Attached Images   

nice ball but you don't have to start a new thread for all your new pick-ups, there is a mothly thread that you can post your recent acquisitions.

Banned

Ok. If it needs to be moved then moderators would you please move it. I was kind of hoping, even though its a long shot someone with a Pettitte ball could compare the amount of 'brownish' rubbing on it. Because I know different pitchers have different patterns with it? And this ball seems to kind of have Pettittes pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    nice ball but you don't have to start a new thread for all your new pick-ups, there is a mothly thread that you can post your recent acquisitions.
    It really isn't a big deal when you have some people that start ten new threads a day, plus if you want to look obnoxious by starting a new thread for every pickup, why not? It's a free forum! You do have a nice piece though, especially if you are a fan of Pettitte.

Banned

Nice ball. My prediction though is Andy is back by June. He has too much left to retire and he will miss the competition too much. And most importantly the Yankees need him. So this probably won't be his last game.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Nice ball. My prediction though is Andy is back by June. He has too much left to retire and he will miss the competition too much. And most importantly the Yankees need him. So this probably won't be his last game.
    I can guarantee you he will not be back by June....He is a prosecution witness in the Roger Clemens' trial which is schedule to commence this summer and he will not want the distraction of pitching and having to address the Clemens trial on a dialy basis.....

Someone is starved for attention or is getting ready to throw a ball up on ebay.

some of you ever watch MLB Auctions and how they've listed a game used baseball from Clemon's last start at Fenway, listed about a zillion times with no buyers?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    I can guarantee you he will not be back by June....He is a prosecution witness in the Roger Clemens' trial which is schedule to commence this summer and he will not want the distraction of pitching and having to address the Clemens trial on a dialy basis.....
    Oh your a friend of his? How do you know what he is thinking? He never said that publicly or even hinted at it. The guy thrives under pressure look at his postseason record. Plus the trial could get delayed yet again.