Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: How do you Display your collection?

I've got 3 collection rooms in my house but this is my favorite room

GRIDIRON-Thanks for the response about the troy riddle jersey.But i was not asking if you had one for sale.As my brother has a almost every jersey of troys already including his high school jersey.The only one that he doesnt have yet is when troy played over in austria last season.He has his german jersey from the year before but not the austria one.He even has troys stick that he used in the ncaa championship when they won the national championship.I was just wondering what jerseys you had there.And you cant really see them when they are on a clothes rack like that.And in the one photo i saw a hockey helmet.I was not looking to buy,just wondering what you had.As gophers hockey are the toughest to get as the "u" stopped selling them at there annual garage sale.We go every year and always see tons of football and other sports.So those are not tough to get.I wish hockey was as easy.All me and my brother can assume is that the equipment manager must have a great basement of items.Well anyways,sorry for the misunderstanding.My brother is friends with troy so he has a direct line to his items.But thanks

5toolplayer - where did you get the vertical bat rack in the first picture? That's exactly what I'm looking for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Solid-Red-Oak-Ba...item27b9e76101

I had the seller make me two 12, one 10, one 6 racks. I had him stain them as close to black as possible. He did an excellent job. Hope that helps

Banned

Dang nice display rooms. All of my stuff sits in boxes, leans against walls, or is stuffed in closets.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzmaster View Post
    I am out of room, so for now my garage is where they sit. My jerseys are hanging in my closet. I need a bigger house.

Hi Blitzmaster! Hey, just wondering whose Vikings helmet that is on your shelf? Awesome collection you have! Thanks for sharing the photo!

Quote Originally Posted by Gridiron Heroes View Post
    Thanks for all the comments on my old sports room. I am currently working on a website for my/our collection. I've been collecting w/ my best friend for 25 years and his younger brother started adding to it about 18 years ago. It's really a co-op of sorts and we consider our collection combined. I moved to a beach condo in St. Pete Beach last year so most of my collection is being stored at my friend's home. Pics included (a minute portion of his collection which dwarfs my own) of just his name player jerseys and few of his helmets.

The base of the website is set up, but we're working on a complete history of the modern Gopher football football uniform and trying to update our photo data base. We have well over 1500 Gopher jerseys and around 200 Gopher helmets so only the "name" players will be on the site along with our historically significant pieces. The website is about 5 to 6 months till completion.

In response to the Riddle jersey. I sold off my few hockey and basketball jerseys to focus on football. I didn't have a Riddle, but I know one of my friends has one. I don't believe he's looking to sell, but if you want to send me an offer I'll forward it to him. They have around 2 dozen hockey jerseys combined w/ numerous frozen four jerseys.

Thanks Again and Go Gophers!
    Shawn
    gridironheroes22@yahoo.com
    Shawn,
    AWESOME room and collection. I emailed you as well, but if you ever decide to part with the Jack Trice turf please let me know. I am VERY interested and have been looking for a piece for a LONG TIME. Also, will your collection be on the gridironheroes website or a separate one. I would like to link it on my own (www.cyclonejerseys.com). Thanks.
    Andy