Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Jose Canseco game used jerseys

I'm looking for Jose Canseco game used jerseys from any team. I will pay top $ for patched jerseys, or TBTC. you can email me at dalbonetti93@hotmail.com I'm only looking for jerseys. thanks Dan

Banned

Re: Jose Canseco game used jerseys

go to jose cansecos web sight at josecanseco.com
    he ha s abunch of stuff for sale

I think Jose doesn't have any left, I just looked earlier this morning. However, I did see this listing. I don't know if it is legit, or not, I simply saw it in my daily internet travels - this a.m.

http://americanmemorabilia.com/Aucti...ction_ID=30759
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Banned

they have a white sox uniform and a blue jays jersey just checked now

You would think so wouldn't ya. However, if you try to check out with them, they say "Out of Stock".
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

thanks for the heads up on the Canseco web site. I've talked to Jose's people for awhile now, about the game worn jerseys. he doesn't have any left on his site. I bought the last white sox jersey from him. if you go to his site and look under fans, you'll see me holding up his road rookie uniform I bought from him in aug of 2004. I also saw the road rookie on AM. its werid it sold on ebay for $115 a few months back. when I asked does it show any wear, he said he shows practically no wear at all. now on AM auction, it shows pretty good wear. theres been alot of Canseco road rookie jerseys showing up lately. the one I have has a 2 inch extra length tag, and all the other ones i've seen doesn't. I guess the A's did alot of werid stuff. oh well, thanks for the interest. take care Dan

Banned

oh ok i just looked at what it said was available and that was it sorry guys

still looking for Canseco game used jerseys. I will pay top $ for patched jerseys, or any hard to find ones. email me at dalbonetti93@hotmail.com thanks Dan

Dan,

Have you tried contacting Juan Iglesias directly (user GrndSlm on this forum). He used to be Jose's agent and, at least at one time, had a lot of amazing Canseco items. If you like, I will forward your email address to him.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Hey Reid, thanks for the heads up. I thought that was Jose's former agent, just wasen't sure. I emailed him asking if he has anything. thanks again Dan