Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

8 autographs 8 questions

Last post on this guy. http://shop.ebay.com/wmhersey3/m.htm...&_trksid=p3686

Have at it . They have all just been listed on ebay . Same seller as my last post . Again , all stars , all on non mlb balls, all on sweet spot , none have info on coas ( or photos of coas )

I had to blow up these photos in photo shop just to get a good look at them . He likes standing 10 feet away when taking photos of baseballs I guess ... lol

He has other auto baseballs listed...plus golf balls , football jerseys , hats , etc....

top row

Maddux , Sabathia , Ramirez , Youkilis

bottom row

Pedroia , Teixeira , Gonzalez , Lincecum

THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: 8 autographs 8 questions

Terrible!

strange how half of the signatures are with black pen and the other half blue pen
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I can guarantee that the Maddux and the Gonzalez are 100% fake.

The others look REALLY bad as well, but I haven't got multiples in person of all the other players.

They all look back and the Lincecum that you posted earlier looked bad too. Just curious what is going on? There are numerous shady characters on eBay, why the special spotlight on this one?

I wish we had an autograph forum

Banned

All fake and YES we do have a autograph forum......

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum2/

In the future ask for Sammy on this site. He is a tremendous help to us all!

Hope this helps,

Clay

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post
    They all look back and the Lincecum that you posted earlier looked bad too. Just curious what is going on? There are numerous shady characters on eBay, why the special spotlight on this one?

Why this one ? Just because it is so over the top . And like I said before , I inquired about a ball , and his answers , or lack of , just rubbed me the wrong way and I took it personal. And then I notice all what he was selling ...all bogus ....And now Im out to get him ...lol ( not really lol ..its pathetic actually )

btw ... Ebay just took down all his auctions , except for the selling of random gift cards , he is out of business... for now.

And as far as there being an autograph forum on this site ... I never noticed..... how bad is that ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawknet View Post
    Why this one ? Just because it is so over the top . And like I said before , I inquired about a ball , and his answers , or lack of , just rubbed me the wrong way and I took it personal. And then I notice all what he was selling ...all bogus ....And now Im out to get him ...lol ( not really lol ..its pathetic actually )

btw ... Ebay just took down all his auctions , except for the selling of random gift cards , he is out of business... for now.

And as far as there being an autograph forum on this site ... I never noticed..... how bad is that ...lol
    Ok, I see. I thought maybe you purchased from this clown and you were trying to build a case.