Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Milestone tickets

Still looking for tickets from All Star, World Series, 3000th hit, 500th HR, 3000th K, and no hitter/perfect games. I'm also seeking tickets from MLB debut games of HOFers and award winners (Cy, MVP, and ROY guys). Email w i g g i 0 3 4 @ u m n . e d u if you have anything. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggi034 View Post
    Still looking for tickets from All Star, World Series, 3000th hit, 500th HR, 3000th K, and no hitter/perfect games. I'm also seeking tickets from MLB debut games of HOFers and award winners (Cy, MVP, and ROY guys). Email w i g g i 0 3 4 @ u m n . e d u if you have anything. Thanks.
    I have a full ticket from the first interleague game ever played which was played between the Yankees and Mets.

Have Cecil Fielder Debut stub, Vlad Guerrero Debut full, Bunch of Yankees World Series stubs but they are laminated. 500 HR full tickets of Reggie (signed),Sosa, Sheffield, Palmiero, McGwire, Manny and Murray all full season tickets. Carlton and Sutton 300th win stubs. Ryan 6th no hitter full ticket. Arod 1st homerun stub. Can email me direct at mcgwire25verizon.net can send scans

Jay Bruce 1st MLB HR game full ticket stub. The game was also Griffey Jr's 599th HR.

Email at asimmons23@yahoo.com if interested

Quote Originally Posted by Danny899 View Post
    I have a full ticket from the first interleague game ever played which was played between the Yankees and Mets.
    I know this was originally posted nearly a year ago, but it just struck me as funny as a lot of people seem to think the baseball world revolves around New York teams.

The actual first Interleague game ever played was June 12, 1997 between the Giants & Rangers in Arlington.