Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2011 Washington Nationals S/T game jerseys?

Anyone know if there may be any 2011 Washington Nationals spring training game jerseys for sale at the 2011 NatsFest? I know it's coming up March 30th, just not sure what's available there. If not, when do they generally sell them?

ScS
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Re: 2011 Washington Nationals S/T game jerseys?

If they have them, they will be part of the Nationals Dream Foundation auction there.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I have never been to Natsfest, but might go this year (middle of the week is tough though). How is this with obtaining autographs? Also, how much game used do they sell? Finally, do they sell locker room nameplates?

I remember in the past when I have asked I think game used was sold through dealers, but maybe that has changed.

Thanks,
    Chris

thanks for info.. Anyone else here attending this year?

scs
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Quote Originally Posted by Chris78 View Post
    I have never been to Natsfest, but might go this year (middle of the week is tough though). How is this with obtaining autographs? Also, how much game used do they sell? Finally, do they sell locker room nameplates?

I remember in the past when I have asked I think game used was sold through dealers, but maybe that has changed.

Thanks,
    Chris
    In 2009 we were able to display there and partnered up with Locker Room Memorabilia and sold game used.

Last year, they had no dealers and the team store had about 2 dozen game used jerseys. The Washington Nationals Dream Foundation did a Silent Auction and had a few game used items.

I heard they will have a similar set up for a limited amount of game used items like last year.

They will have the whole team doing autographs.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    In 2009 we were able to display there and partnered up with Locker Room Memorabilia and sold game used.

Last year, they had no dealers and the team store had about 2 dozen game used jerseys. The Washington Nationals Dream Foundation did a Silent Auction and had a few game used items.

I heard they will have a similar set up for a limited amount of game used items like last year.

They will have the whole team doing autographs.
    Thanks for the information.

Chris