Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

spring training game used

Just got back from spring training last night. Went to two giaints games Saturday and Sunday and got rained out yesterday. Any idea what happens to spring training jersey's. Are the auctioned, moved to minor leagues? The Gaints are nice this year since they put names on the back

pete

Re: spring training game used

I know the Padres convert them into their BP jerseys. I would assume a lot of teams do this, but I may be wrong.

I think last years Giants BP jerseys were also spring training jerseys. IF they are used during the season, then they should be available after the regular season (after World Series if they go that far again). Not sure if they will be auctioned. Prices were all fixed last year - highest BP jerseys were Posey and Lincecum at $1,000. They were MLB Authenticated as 'team issued' though.

Not sure about the Giants, but I know the Tigers sell their spring jerseys at fixed prices. They sent out an email already and you can order them now and have them shipped to you when spring training is over.