Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Value of a Terry Crews Game Worn Jersey

Should a 1993 NFL shield look the same as a 1994 NFL shield, or should they look different?

The 49ers wore shirts from as early as 1991 in 1994. They just added the patches to them so the shield could be from any of those years. In fact I have a 1992 Marc Logan jersey that started as a regular 1992 shirt. The team then added the 75th patch and the shirt used as a non-throwback. It was then converted to a throwback shirt by removing the sleeve #s and replacing the front and back #s with TB #s. Sometimes it can be tough to figure these shirts out.

Always buying 49ers 1994 gamers
    garciajones@yahoo.com

I have known seller to inflate prices, just in hopes of landing an unsuspecting buyer with an OBO. Seems to be alot of uneducated buyers that are just looking for the "deal". You all know them, the guys that will offer 10% and annoy most decent sellers....

In this case, if someone saw the listing, thought for a second it may really be a million dollar jersey, then offered 10%...the seller would get a $100,000 sale. Much much more than its actually worth.

Also, it drives me nuts when sellers put pictures of players in totally different jerseys (not even style matches).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    I have known seller to inflate prices, just in hopes of landing an unsuspecting buyer with an OBO. Seems to be alot of uneducated buyers that are just looking for the "deal". You all know them, the guys that will offer 10% and annoy most decent sellers....

In this case, if someone saw the listing, thought for a second it may really be a million dollar jersey, then offered 10%...the seller would get a $100,000 sale. Much much more than its actually worth.

Also, it drives me nuts when sellers put pictures of players in totally different jerseys (not even style matches).
    No offense but when was the last time a modern regular season jersey went for even $30,000? Discounting one worn during like a milestone achievement. Nobody's paying 100 grand for any modern jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    No offense but when was the last time a modern regular season jersey went for even $30,000? Discounting one worn during like a milestone achievement. Nobody's paying 100 grand for any modern jersey.
    I doubt this would be even close to $30,000....just trying to guess at why he would list it like that. My example was just that IF someone THOUGHT they were getting a good deal by offering 10% of whatever amount, that the seller would luck out and have a sale over 100 times the true value.

No offense taken, I really doubt that it would happen....but you never know on Ebay.

nevermind....